Thursday, October 23, 2008

Someone needs to. . .


. . .tell Southern California that it is fall. I am currently sitting in my house melting to death! Out of the last 9 days, 6 have been 92 degrees or hotter. Not supposed to happen. The average high for this time of year is 78 degrees. I keep reading peoples blogs and hearing about the wonderful weather they are having and have to wonder why we aren't having such beautiful weather. Maybe someday the weather will realize that it is the end of October.

3 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

I know! A couple of weeks ago it was too cold to swim, now the kids can't put on their suits fast enough! Congrats to Spencer on the award. It looks like he's really enjoying Kindergarten!

Cynthia said...

That is crazy! I don't even think we got that hot the entire summer. Of course we are suffering now. Our mornings are in the 30s, and we are only making it to the low 60s during the day. I don't like the cold- but the leaves changing colors sure is pretty!

Ali said...

Dido...I feel like we have no FALL. Maybe that's part of the reason I am having a hard time getting into the season?? Do leaves even change color here, or do we not have that kind of tree? I am semi missing Utah for the colors. :)