Friday, April 6, 2012

In the Hospital

We only spent one day in the hospital, so it was a quick trip.  Brett left shortly after we were moved to the "recovery" room, around 6:15am, to go help get the kids ready for school.  Emily was born on a Wednesday, which just happened to be one of the our family's busiest days of the week.  I gave him a very detailed list of where everyone had to be and when.  I think it gave him a greater appreciation for what I do day in and day out.  Below are the pictures from Emily's first 24 hours.

Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Higham
The infamous nose kiss (grandpa Higham does this the first time he meets his grandchildren)


Grandpa Bruce meeting Emily.  He was so cute with her and even shed a tear!

Flower from Grandma and Grandpa Bruschke


Call me crazy, but I took a picture of my food.  The food was actually REALLY good.

First picture of all the kids together (and Aunt Liz).  Pure craziness right there, I tell ya!

Mom and her big boy Hunter

Checking out Emily's toes

Spencer giving kisses

Hunter stealing mom's water (and then spilling it all over the floor following this picture)

Natalie and Emily

Bailey and Emily

Tanner and Emily

Hunter and Emily

All dressed and ready to come home


Daddy and his little princess (she already has him wrapped around her little fingers!)


And one last picture before we left the hospital.

No comments: