Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I love to see the Temple

Our ward had a primary activity a couple of Saturdays ago at the Newport Beach Temple. I guess not exactly at the temple, but at the stake center right across the street. There was a game that the kids played and then there were a couple of short talks, all relating to the temple. After the activity we went over to take some pictures at the temple. There was a member of the ward who took pictures for each of the families there, but I don't have those yet, so we will have to wait to see if he got a better shot than the one that we got.
We wanted to make sure we got a picture of each of the kids in front of the temple. How often do you remember being at the temple as a kid? Yeah, I don't either (of course, I don't remember most of my childhood). Only weddings really. Or trips to Utah. So we thought these pictures would be special to them someday.



And this last picture of Spencer and Natalie I love. You can see Angel Moroni right above Natalie's head if you look close. I just think they look so happy and cute, brother and sister, arm in arm!
It was a gorgeous day and the Temple Grounds were so peaceful and beautiful. Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to spend more time there with the family!?

No comments: