Friday, January 6, 2012

9th Anniversary

Brett and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary the night of Debbie's and Becky's reception.  It was fun to be with so many family and friends and pretend a "little" like it was our night all over again.

So much has happened in the past night years.  It is hard to believe that it has already been that long, yet it feels like we have been together forever (although if you count our dating years it has been 14 years!).  In the past nine years we have moved 7 times, had 5 1/2 kids, had three different jobs, and enjoyed (almost) every moment of it.  I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I love Brett more today than the day we got married and I know that love will just continue to grow.

You mean the world to me Brett!  I am so happy and so lucky to be married to such an amazing husband and father.  I love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Khayyam said...

Congratulations on a beautiful 9 years (14 with dating). You guys make a great couple. We're just sad you live so far away. And the 1/2 kid...they don't stay that small for long!

The Trotter Family said...

9 Years already? Wow! Congrats!

Greg said...

Congrats on nine years together!