Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bailey's Prize

I was upstairs and heard Bailey start to cry hysterically downstairs.  I ran down the stairs to figure out what was going on.  She told me that she had put a bead up her nose and that she couldn't get it out.  I pulled out our otoscope (that thing the doctors uses to look inside your ears and what not) and honestly couldn't find anything.  After doing a little research on the internet we tried a couple of things and after about 30 minutes of blowing and what not, Bailey finally got her "bead" back:
Yes, that is a little metal washer type thing.  Don't ask me why, or how she got that thing up her nose, but she has definitely learned her lesson to not do it again.  Or course she is my child who stuck a raisin up her nose a couple of years ago.  Some of us have to make mistakes over and over again to finally learn. . .

4 comments:

jase said...

That looks huge! Glad she got it out.

The Trotter Family said...

What the? That is just funny! I would love to hear the reason why she stuck it up there.

Megan Bruschke said...

That is hilarious! We have avoided the stuffing of things up noses so far....however, I am counting on our little Holland to pull that one for us!

Glad she got it out, it must have hurt from the looks of it....not a natural shape and size for up a nose! :-)

Corryn said...

she is a beautiful girl!