Thursday, February 17, 2011

I can always sleep. . .

ALWAYS! I can count on one hand the number of times I have not been able to fall to sleep right away and even then it wasn't more than an hour or two and I was able to fall to sleep. I normally have the opposite problem. My head hits the pillow and I am out, which is awesome, except when Brett wants to talk. But tonight I can't fall to sleep. It is currently 2:41 and I am still wide awake. My problem: Excedrin Migraine. You see around 8:30 I felt a migraine coming on (a very normal occurance for me) and although in the past nothing has worked for my migraines as of late Excedrin Migraine has been doing the job, but I have been taking it in the morning/midday. Yeah, not so fun to take at 8:30 at night. Although my head doesn't hurt right now, I am probably going to have a nasty migraine tomorrow because of my lack of sleep tonight. Lame! What's a girl to do? I think next time I will suffer through a restless nights sleep with a migraine because at least it is some sleep where now I am wide awake and will have a migraine tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get a nap in somewhere. . .

2 comments:

Ali said...

This makes me laugh (in a relatable way, not an evil way:)...because excedrin is my drug of choice (when not pregnant), I LOVE it, BUT if I take it just hours before bed, I seriously suffer! It has so much caffeine in it and gets me wired! But taken on days that I had a long 12 hour work day ahead of me it worked wonders:)

I'm sorry for the lack of sleep!

The Trotter Family said...

I LOVE that you are blogging again. It is fun to keep up with your cute family. I think we might need to a have a house warming party in that fun new house of yours!