Sunday, August 29, 2010

Parenting: Touching the Hearts of Our Youth

Why oh why do I struggle so much to post during the summer? Especially when there is so much to blog about? Maybe because we are having so much fun that by the end of the day all I want to do is crawl into bed and fall to sleep. Until I do get up the energy to post (which will hopefully be in the next day or so), enjoy this little video. It hit home today for some reason. How many times do I listen to my children without really hearing what they are saying? How grateful I am that they are so quick to forgive me for not listening and willing to share again what they have to say! I love my kids and can't imagine a greater joy in life than that of being a mother.

Parenting: Touching the Hearts of Our Youth

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I love when you blog, so I am looking forward to it!

Jennifer Dyal said...

Hey! Thanks for that... Miss you!