Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Beach Day

As you can plainly see, we love the beach. We would live their if we could! Maybe someday (ok, I know I am dreaming, but a girl CAN dream, right?) And the only thing that makes the beach better than normal is when the whole family is there. . .
Becky and Tanner walking up the waves. . .
. . .and then running away. I don't know who is having more fun here, Becky or Tanner.
Brett and Bailey catching some Zzzz's together.
Hunter taking the best nap of his life. Hunter is four months here and this was the first nap (since being a newborn) that was over 45 minutes. And it was for 2 1/2 hours. I kept checking on him, sure that he was awake, but no, still sleeping each time. We realized that he loves the sound of the ocean, so we borrowed a sound machine from Liz (Thanks Liz!) and since he is a much better napper, sometimes even three hours. Who knew that was all it took? I could have been much more sane that first four months if I had figured it out earlier.
Our bodiless Bailey
And Spencer as well
As we were hanging out on shore we noticed a sea lion coming towards us. Adam and some buddies decided they wanted to swim out to it. I think this is the closest the got. All in all, a fun day with family and friends.

No comments: