Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Haircuts

While in Arizona visiting my parents and siblings I was able to give my sisters new looks. This is the shortest either of them have had their hair (Sorry Mom if that doesn't make you so happy. My Mom loves long hair). I cut about 6 inches off of Becky's hair and about 7 inches off of Liz's. I think that they are both happy with the change, and they look darn cute, if I do say so myself. I really should have gotten before and after pictures. I also cut my mom's hair, but I didn't end up with a picture of her. Sorry we missed getting yours cut Michael and Liz Ann.

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I wouldn't have even recognized your sisters! I didn't realize how long they have been gone. They should be back pretty soon right? I am sure that they will be shocked by the changes in the ward!